Closing Date: 7 Jan 2019 (Vacancy Closed)
Salary: SCP17 - £9.68 per hour
Required to work as part of a team on a casual basis led by the Examinations Officer, to ensure the efficient supervision of external and internal examinations which take place throughout the school year.
The ideal person would be flexible, reliable, well organised and enjoy working with young people.
Some of the duties carried out by an invigilator would include:
- Preparing the exam room, following instructions from the Lead Invigilator & Examinations Officer.
- Supporting students as required during examinations.
- Adhering to the JCQ guidance and regulations for the conduct of examinations.
- Distributing and collecting examination papers and equipment.
- Observing students during examinations to ensure correct behaviour.
Previous experience is not necessary as full training will be given to all successful candidates.
The school is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed.
This post is subject to enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service disclosure.
Closing date for applications: Monday 7th January 2019
This vacancy is now closed.