We are pleased to announce our new parental engagement system; EduLink One. Edulink One is simple to use and provides a convenient way of accessing information about the school and your child under a single app. At launch, you will be able to complete/receive all of the following:
- General communications from school about school closures, reminders for trips, Parents’ Evenings etc.
- Report your child as absent
- View your child’s timetable
- View your child’s attendance
- View your child’s achievement and behaviour points.
- Update information held on the school database such as your address, contact details and any changes to your child’s medical information.
- View your child’s reports
To access Edulink One, please download the app from the app store. Your login details have been emailed to you. Remember to put the icon on your homescreen so that you will see the notifications.
Please note that this will be our only way of communicating with parents/carers, hence it is essential you download the app.